Fucksicles: Summer Nights Edition : Swear Word Adult Coloring Book: For grown ups who like to swear and color!

Category: Books,Crafts, Hobbies & Home,Crafts & Hobbies

Fucksicles: Summer Nights Edition : Swear Word Adult Coloring Book: For grown ups who like to swear and color! Details

Chill the F*ck Out and Color - SUMMER NIGHTS EDITION!Sweary words and phrases made of of popsicle letters!Printed on black backgrounds so your bright colors will pop!Includes 5 bonus pages!Hilariousy funny coloring pages with zentangle and retro patterns!Flavors include Blueberry B*tch, Oh Sh*t! Orange Blast, and Watermelon Wankjob!Makes the perfect surprise gift for any occasion or gift exchange!Swear Word Adult Coloring Book Fun!The Fucksicles adult coloring book SUMMER NIGHTS EDITION is jam-packed full of retro inspired coloring pages featuring swear words and phrases made out of popsicles. Coloring pages are designed to help you relieve your stress, relax, and laugh your brains out. With flavors such as Blueberry B*tch, Oh Sh*t! Orange Blast, and Watermelon Wankjob, how can it not?!Fucksicles SUMMER NIGHTS EDITION is an adult coloring book that will have you and your friends wishing it was summer everyday. Makes a great gift for all occassions! Color the summer night away and melt your stress!Books for Adults by John TJohn T is the author and creator of an assortment of swear word adult coloring books, puzzle books, and journals. These books are designed to help you escape the rigors of everyday life, relieve your stress, and relax!

Reviews

I can't remember the last time I colored anything, but a friend recommended this coloring book to me so I figured, why not? I ordered a big set of colored pencils and just went at it!The photo that I included is of the first page that I started working on. Just that one word took me about an hour. This coloring book is definitely going to keep me busy for a while. I just got a really cool set of gel pens and I can't wait to try them out on the next page after I finish this one with my colored pencils.The pages of this coloring book have a nice thickness next to them and I chose this as my first coloring book because I really like the black background on all of the pages. Oh, and they're not double-sided either, so you don't have to worry about bleeding through if you use markers.The only thing I didn't like is that the pages are not perforated so it makes tearing them out slightly difficult. My husband suggested that I use a box cutter or something and try to slice down the middle of the spine of the book, then try to loosen the pages that way. That might work, hopefully. Otherwise, my husband's in big trouble. (I'm kidding. Or am I?)

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel