Alfred's Basic Piano Library Top Hits! Christmas, Bk 3

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

Alfred's Basic Piano Library Top Hits! Christmas, Bk 3 Details

These piano arrangements may be used by students in Level 3 of Alfred's Basic Piano Library or in the early intermediate level of any method. Titles: Caroling, Caroling * Do You Hear What I Hear * Frosty the Snow Man * A Holly Jolly Christmas * I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus * I'll Be Home for Christmas * Jingle Bell Rock * Parade of the Wooden Soldiers * Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer * Shake Me I Rattle * Silver Bells.

Reviews

My kids are both in level 3 through Alfreds system. I thought this book would be a wonderful, fun addition to Christmas Lessons. I was wrong. The music was frustratingly hard for their level (they are half way through level 3). They struggled learning and enjoying these songs. It is likely by level 4 their ability will be at this level. Disappointing.

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel